Read Online Download
This beautiful cookbook explains how to use food for maximum enjoyment, while promoting vitality and a healthy metabolism that fights modern ailments such as high blood sugar, chronic inflammation, low energy and weight gain.
Striving to avoid excesses and dogmatism, this book advocates a way of eating that finds an echo in various “modern” diets, including Atkins, Paleo, Whole 30 and Mediterranean. It provides simple, yet scientifically accurate, justifications together with delicious recipes that illustrate the principles.
It encourages the readers to consume a wide variety of fresh foods, selecting low sugar, low carb (and as such gluten-free), unprocessed ingredients with the highest possible nutritional value.
– Nutritional advice based on the broad view of the entire body.
– 90 recipes with color photographs for each step.
– Detailed explanations about the effects of various foods on our metabolism.
– Tools to make informed choices.
– Perspectives from which to examine existing diets.
Because of the huge complexity of our body, nutrition cannot be reduced to simplistic rules. However, some principles do exist, myths must be debunked. You will not find here a one-size-fits-all diet, but methods to listen to your body and adapt your diet accordingly.