Flavor-rich, family-friendly and heart-healthy–sound too good to be true? Not when you have Betty Crocker Healthy Heart Cookbook in your kitchen.
Betty Crocker has teamed up with the Director of The Johns Hopkins Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Heart Disease and a nutritionist from the Bell Institute of Health & Nutrition to help you and your family eat well and feel your best. Here’s to your heart!
* Over 140 delectable recipes that are heart-healthy and easy to make, including Grilled Barbecued Beef and Bean Burgers, Gorgonzola Linguine with Toasted Walnuts, Oatmeal-Cranberry Muffins and Creme Caramel
* Real-life advice from people who have–or are working to prevent–heart disease and who share great ideas on heart-smart food shopping, prepping and serving
* Up-to-date information on heart disease, including risk factors, testing, prevention and treatment
* Seven-day menu plan with a week’s worth of healthy meals and snacks
* Nutrition information with every recipe, plus Carbohydrate Exchanges and Carbohydrate Choices for stress-free meal planning
* Heart health resource guide and a glossary of heart-healthy terms
For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!