1,001 Heart Healthy Recipes: Quick, Delicious Recipes High in Fiber and Low in Sodium and Cholesterol That Keep You Committed to Your Healthy Lifestyle
1,001 Heart-Healthy Recipes makes it easier than ever before for you to avoid expensive and unsafe processed foods and instead prepare and enjoy dishes that will help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels and lower your risk for heart disease. You’ll discover simple-to-follow recipes for everything from snacks and salads to hearty meat dishes, vegetarian fare, and satisfying soups and stews.
And if you think eating healthy means you’ll have to give up the foods you love—think again. Inside, you’ll find healthy makeovers for your favorite comfort foods, takeout meals, and desserts, making it easy to maintain your heart-healthy diet and achieve your most ambitious weight-loss and health-improvement goals.
- You’ll find healthy recipes to satisfy any craving, any time of day:
- Hearty, whole grain pancakes, waffles, and muffins
- Veggie-packed frittatas, omelets, and quiches
- Delicious and nourishing fruit smoothies
- Healthier versions of your favorite condiments, dips, and spice mixes
- Satisfying main dishes featuring beef, chicken, pork, lamb, and fish
- Vegetarian meals and sides packed with nutrient-dense superfoods
- Internationally inspired cuisines, including Italian, Mexican, Asian, and Cajun
- Tips and instructions for baking yummy, hydrogenated oil–free breads, cakes, and cookies
Don’t sacrifice taste and variety for the sake of healthy eating. Find all the heart-healthy recipes you’ll ever need, and enjoy the foods and flavors you and your family love, in this one book!